Digital marketing is treading word nowadays. A question may arise in your mind that what is digital marketing. In simple words digital marketing is a marketing of business or product through internet.
Benefits of digital marketing?
Digital platforms are increasingly getting associated with marketing schemes and everyday life. In such circumstances, it’s essential to understand the key benefits of digital marketing.
- Cost efficient.
- Better exposer.
- Easy tracking and monitoring process.
- Increase reach of business.
- Better ROI.
- Earn people trust and build brand reputation.
- Know all about your competitor.
Elements of digital marketing:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let’s see one by one:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
It is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher in search engine that will give free traffic on your website.
Advantages of SEO:
Social Media Marketing:
The promotion of your brand on social media platform/channel called social media marketing.it increases brand awareness, drives traffic and generates leads.
Advantages of social media marketing:
Ability to go viral
Content is a king. The right content gets the consumer to engage and relate to the brand. Content is the pillar in which all your communication efforts stand.
Companies often use email as a way of communication with their audience. Email used for communication, promote content, discount and events, and drives traffic direct to the website.
It is a type of advertise where you will get a commission for promoting someone else’s products or services on your website.
PPC (Pay Per Click):
PPC is a type of sponsored online advertisement that is used on a wide range website including search engines where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their ad its called PPC. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.
Why are people going online?
- For information about new product, service or location.
- If they have any question.
- If they need any help.
With the constant growth of the web, more people get connected every day.
Facts of digital marketing:
- 50% of all searches begin on a mobile device.
- By 2018 6.2 million people will have mobile devices.
- Nearly about 1.7 billion people have active accounts on social media sites. (Jeff Bullas)
- Each day around 70 million photos and videos are uploaded to Instagram. (Growing Social Media)
- There are almost 1.39 billion monthly active users on Facebook. (Growing Social Media)
- 72% marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2017.
- In 2018, more than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget
read also-How to become a successful freelance digital marketer?
so that is all about what is digital marketing?If you’re not yet utilizing the power of digital marketing for your business, you are missing a lot of golden opportunities.Your prospective customers are waiting for you in the digital world.Now that you know how digital marketing can help your business, make the move without any delay.